Thursday, March 6, 2008

Inside My Head's innagural blog entry...

Well I did not create this site to update others on what is inside my head. And most times you will get on here you will notice nothing has changed. I think that the name of this blog describes it best, most of the time there isn't anything going on in my head! I do think that this is a great way to stay connected and find people from your past and keep in touch a little. I hope from time to time I will be able to post something that passes through this head of mine that will entertain or inspire all who read, but DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH!! :)
Until the next time,
LeRoy

3 comments:

Brianne Skidmore said...

Yes- My husband, Casey, did serve a mission in New Jersey. What is your last name so I can tell him you said 'hi'.

Brianne Skidmore said...

Hey Leroy, Looks like you are doing well yourself. Glad to hear from somebody from the field. The only person that i have talked to in a long time is Elder Jake Klein. Time has flown by, 10 yrs. since we walked the streets of Jersey. I am a contractor, I mostly build Custom Homes. good to hear from ya man. We should have a 10 yr. or something with as many guys as we can. Talk to ya soon!

Casey

Celeste said...

I love that you have YOUR OWN blog LeRoy! I hope to be pleasantly surprised with insightful entries and you bragging about your AMAZING wife!!